Monday, February 7, 2011

Baby Time

After a nice long break, I've returned to my blog and freshened up the page a bit.  Maybe the new design will help me to stay dedicated to writing on a regular basis.  I didn't do as much baking this winter as I would have liked, but I do have a few recipes to share that I will post in the next few days. 

I'm looking forward to warmer weather.  Although, gardening this spring may be more of a challenge with my ever expanding belly.  Actually, everything seems to be more of a challenge with the belly and all that comes with it, but we are so excited about the baby girl we will be welcoming home sometime in May!

2 comments:

  1. I like the new page and your expanding belly. I can't wait for the new addition to our family. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you're back! I can't wait for my new niece and to see all the yummy things you're cooking!

    ReplyDelete